Monday, May 23, 2011

Doing A Harry Worth

I'm actually too young to remember Harry Worth from the series where the levitation in the window routine on the opening credits took place, yet it remains fairly well known 50 years after the first series aired. I even did a Harry Worth on my wedding day, there was a partition wall standing alone, I had no choice!
On my Comedy A to Z blog, I recently did a Harry Worth entry and whilst looking for any good YouTube clips of the great man, I found a host of people of all ages "Doing A Harry Worth", so stay cheerful and check some of these out and maybe find a window and try it yourself. If you're in Manchester find the Starbucks in St. Anne's Square, that's where the original was done. (It wasn't Starbucks then, but that was the place).


No comments:

Post a Comment